VIVO’s programs & services benefit the community, the local organizations, and the volunteers. Think of what you can do when you give your time to help your community:
- Help your community: Know that you are giving your time, talent, wisdom, and experience to your community and neighbors who need you.
- Help yourself: Research indicates that volunteers enjoy better health, make new friendships, stay active and involved in the community, and learn new skills.
- Make a difference: Be part of the movement to empower your community through charity work.
- Save money for the organizations you serve: By donating your time and skills, you help make funds go farther for organizations that address critical needs in your community.
There are many ways you can get involved and help us:
- Share with friends and relatives about us.
- Stay Informed: Make sure you stay up to date with our latest news. Click Here to sign up for our newsletter.
- Volunteer: Volunteer to empower your community. Click here to learn more about how to lend your time and talents to VIVO.
- Partnership: If your business/company is looking to enhance or expand your community impact or want new ways to engage employees, we can help.
- Sponsorship: Sponsorship provides a great means of broadening your competitive edge by improving your company’s image, prestige and credibility by supporting projects and or events that aligning with your business goals.
- Shop at Amazon Smile so Amazon can gives us 0.5%
- Donate: Your contributions give us the strength and resources to provide opportunities and services to thousands of people.
For Paypal users:
We are a certified, trusted non-profit organization with Paypal Giving Fund. When you donate/gives through PayPal Giving Fund, our fees are covered by Paypal and you’ll get your PayPal Giving Fund tax receipt by email.
- Matching gift/donation program: Many companies will double, or even triple, charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, search for your employer’s name below:
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, please check with your company’s Human Resources department to confirm if your company has a matching gift program. Follow your company’s procedures and VIVO will do the rest. The impact of your gift may be doubled or possibly tripled!
Send completed Matching Gift Forms to:
Vietnamese Voluntary Foundation
Attn: Matching Gift Donation Program
2264 Quimby Rd.
San Jose, CA 95122
Or email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need past gift receipts to apply for a match, please send inquiry to email@example.com and our team will email or mail you another copy right away. Some companies will continue to match employee donations that were made several months, even years, after the original gift was made.